Sunday 19 October 2014

Im new here

Hi 
My names Lia. 
I'm not really too sure what I want to do with this blog, I've been intending to create one for a while, I woke up this morning and decided today is the day. I've had tumblr for a while now and have a healthy amount of followers but I feel like its not really too personal. That's what I hope for this to be. Not only for you to get an insight into my life but for me to have something personal which I can look back over when I'm old and incontinent :')

soooooo.....

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Heyy Lia,
    just came across your blog! Mine's pretty new too, but I've loved creating it and building it up so I hope you do too :) Would be great to see you include baking recipes if that's what you enjoy!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete